My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Great MMORPGs

A good number of people are turning to free MMORPGs and I can't blame them. I have tried a lot of these free games, and I will tell you what I think about the ones I've played. These next titles are pubished by Aeria Games.


Shaiya is one of the best MMORPGs out there. It has a fantasy based theme and a strong story line. The biggest problem for Shaiya is that once players start gearing up for PvP they realize that the game is geared more towars people who spend real money than it is towards the more casual gamers.


Dynasty Warriors Online is another good game, however I didn't play it much. I liked the feel of the controls in this game, but I didn't like how choppy it was for my mediocre computer.I am sure that the developers have tweaked this though and now most people can probably enjoy slaughtering the hordes of enemies that DWO has to offer.


Twelve Sky 2 is a phenomenal game. The game revolves around 3 factions which are at war. Every hour there is a level bracketed war which players from each nation join to find out who will reign supreme. If your all about PvP I suggest giving this game a try.


Kingdom Heroes is a more laid back kind of game. If your looking for a game that wont take hours upon hours to keep up with the competetion this game is right up your ally. All you need to do for this game is spend 1 hour leveling your character to control all of his soldiers, then find a spot for your soldiers to grind for you while you go AFK.

No comments:

Post a Comment